Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let Me Be Frank

We welcomed a new family member into our home over the holidays. Allow me to introduce you to our new guinea pig, Frank Fifield. Since Chad has a Chocolate Lab named Summer, we decided to give Sarah Beth a pet of her very own. We allowed her to name him and keep him in her room. One of our favorite things we've done has been to put Frank in the bathtub and watch him swim. No really, guinea pigs are excellent swimmers. I had no idea until we googled it, but it's true! I also had no idea just how much they eat and poop. But frankly, if you are stuck in a cage all day, I guess there's not a whole heck of a lot else to do. Still, I find myself somewhat inspired by my newfound furry friend. This guy eats veggies like it's nobody's business! I'm talking lettuce, carrots, celery, bell peppers, you name it! I wish I had the discipline to eat like that. Frank is my new nutrition guru. He makes it look so easy.
                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment